About Richard Neuman
Richard Neuman’s Bio
Managing Commercial Real Estate (CRE) projects is a daunting task for any size company. As a business you may be asking yourself, “How do I deal with all of the different components of a construction and relocation project without interfering with my day job?” or “How do I manage the vendors, architects and contractors while avoiding costly change orders and hidden costs?”
I provide “Cradle to Cubicle” guidance as an Owner’s Rep and client advocate to commercial/industrial tenants, owner occupiers, landlords, healthcare and broadcast facilities and charter schools. As Vice President in JLL’s Northeast region Project and Development Services group, my role is to lead businesses through the seemingly overwhelming challenges of construction and relocation, managing your budgets and project timeline.
Would you like to know more about how I can help your business?
Give me a call at or email me at Richard Neuman
• Airline Caterer (Industrial): In-place out of the ground expansion including 11 new loading docks, 2nd story over the existing structure, freezers, civil/site, Co-Gen and emergency power.
• R&D Facility (Corporate Interiors/Industrial): Oversaw conversion of a warehouse to a hi-tech testing facility. Implemented workplace strategies 1,000+ person restACK in a 300k rsf building.
• Fire & Safety R&D Facility (Corporate Interiors): Workplace strategies, design, restack, construction of a 47k rsf research facility including labs, engineering, and repositioning of 200+ personnel.
• Software Developer (Corporate Interiors): 70,000 square foot gut renovation for an international software firm.
• Pension Fund (Corporate Interiors): 50k rsf gut renovation. Mitigated $300,000 in vendor overcharges.
• Healthcare System: Teaching and clinical labs, exam rooms, general office interior fit outs and relocations.
Project Management, Broadcast Studio Facilities Design, Build, Integration, Construction, Event Planning, Strategic Planning, Technical Operations, Construction Advisor, Technical Engineering, Personnel Management, Owner/Tenant Rep
Executive Vice President – International Facility Management Association – Long Island Chapter
Past Chairman – Programs Committee – United States Green Building Council – Long Island Chapter
Vice President | Long Island Market Lead
Project and Development Services
Long Island: 324 South Service Road, Suite 204, Melville, NY 11747
NYC: 330 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10017
The Vault Career Guide to Real Estate, Second Edition by Pamela Fehl and Introduction by Richard Neuman can help you learn more about careers in the business, from real estate brokerage to property management to real estate finance. Whether your aim is to help people find their dream home or be the next Donald Trump, this guide will help you master every step of your job search.
Vault Career Guides offer an industry insider’s view of what it takes to land a job in your chosen profession. Each volume provides a comprehensive overview of the industry and expert advice and tips for uncovering job opportunities, networking, preparing your cover letter and résumé, interviewing and keeping current on industry news and trends. Interviews and case studies offer behind-the-scenes glimpses of what hiring managers look for in a candidate and how others have succeeded in landing their jobs or advancing their careers. Day in the Life profiles place you in the shoes of an established professional for one day, and an extensive glossary and resource list put all the industry knowledge you need to succeed at your fingertips.
Disclaimer: The views expressed throughout this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.